USFN members are leaders in their field, providing legal advice and services to their mortgage banking clients.
All USFN members agree to the following standards when they are admitted to membership:
- Use only legal and ethical means in all activities;
- Promote and encourage the highest level of ethics within my firm or company;
- Maintain the confidentiality of privileged information entrusted or known to me by virtue of my membership;
- Cooperate in every reasonable and proper way with other USFN Members, and work with them and USFN in the advancement of the role of our Members in the industry;
- Use every opportunity to improve industry understanding of the services that USFN Members provide and to increase recognition of USFN;
- Refuse to make false or misleading communications about my services or those of my firm;
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of service to my mortgage banking clients;
- Abide by the decisions of USFN's Conflict Resolutions Committee on any issues in which I or my firm are involved.