An award-winning resource used by virtually every major mortgage servicer throughout the country, The National Mortgage Servicer's Reference Directory™ (NMSRD™) includes comprehensive coverage of foreclosure laws, time frames, deficiency statutes, eviction requirements, and documents needed to commence the foreclosure action.
Updated continuously on a customized online platform available to electronic subscribers, The NMSRD™ provides practical overviews of real estate-related laws in all 50 states, Washington D.C., and Puerto Rico, making it the go-to resource for guidance on state foreclosure processes and regulations. The NMSRD is a must-have industry reference for everyday questions!
In addition to containing listings of mortgage attorney law firms and trustee firms, the NMSRD also contains pertinent information on:
- State Foreclosure & Eviction Procedures
- State Statutory Requirements
- Government Agency & GSE Guidelines
- The FDCPA, Fair Credit Reporting Act, & SCRA
- Loan Satisfaction-Reconveyance Laws
- Deficiency Judgment Statutes
For a greater list of topics covered, here is the Table of Contents.
- Subscriptions for the 32nd Edition are valid from March 1, 2016 through February 29, 2017
- Subscription pricing may vary
Mid-Year Rate Effective August 1
USFN Members & Associate Members:
Servicers or Government Agencies: