USFN's Core Values & Mission
Core Organizational Values
Demonstrated by honest and ethical behavior, fair decisions and an earned reputation for reliability.
Demonstrated by innovation and effectiveness in programs, services and advocacy.
Demonstrated by members and staff recognized for being exceptionally knowledgeable, competent and skilled.
Mission of USFN
- Promote competent, professional and ethical representation among our membership and for the real estate finance industry
- Represent the collective interests of our membership to the real estate finance industry
- Increase business opportunities for our membership
- Support the advancement of the real estate finance industry through education, legislation, political and governmental reform
- Develop an ongoing dialogue on relevant aspects of the real estate finance industry between the membership and the industry
- Encourage the development of standard procedures and technologies